Making an impact that matters. Unser Anspruch ist, jeden Tag das zu tun, was wirklich zählt. Mit unserem breiten Leistungsspektrum – von Audit & Assurance, Risk Advisory über Tax & Legal bis Financial Advisory und Consulting – unterstützen wir Kunden auf einzigartige Weise. Wir setzen neue Maßstäbe, liefern innovative Denkansätze und ermöglichen nachhaltiges Wachstum. Wir fördern unsere hochqualifizierten Mitarbeitenden mit ihren verschiedensten Talenten, sodass sie mit uns mehr erreichen.
You will take part in a cloud training and work experience program lasting several weeks, where you can successfully pass your first cloud hyperscaler certification exam. In the respective specialisations, you can acquire further relevant certifications, such as Scrum, agile methodologies, FinOps Practitioner, CEH, CISSP.
You have already completed your bachelor's or master's or are about to complete it? You are passionate about the latest technologies and you are especially interested in “cloud”? Apply for a career start on April 1st 2022 and become a cloud expert in one of the following fields via our “Cloud DiveIn” programme:
- Cloud development: Development and roll-out of cloud solutions
- Cloud architecture: Design and implementation of cloud architectures
- Cloud administration: Management of basic configurations
- Cloud security: Services surrounding information security in the cloud
- Cloud FinOps & contract management: Services surrounding the cost-efficient use of cloud solutions
- Cloud FSI regulations: Audit-related consulting about audit & compliance in the context of cloud-related issues
After you have successfully completed your training, the next career step is already waiting for you!
We are looking for motivated staff to join our teams at the Berlin, Dresden, Frankfurt (Main), Halle (Saale), Hamburg, Leipzig, Magdeburg, Mannheim, Stuttgart, Walldorf, Cologne, Dusseldorf, Hanover, Munich and Nuremburg sites.
- You contribute the experience you gained in your studies and attain deep knowledge in the field of cloud computing
- You support our cloud experts with advising on and implementing cloud solutions and architectures on the basis of AWS, Azure or Google Cloud Platform
- You support our internal teams and clients in implementing exciting technical projects
- You drive the further development of our extensive services, products and solutions jointly with our cloud teams
- You work in a multidisciplinary team in a modern and agile working environment
- Very successfully completed Austrian HTL degree, Bachelor's or master's programme with focus on engineering, natural sciences or business management
- First hands-on experiences in the field of technical consultancy are an advantage
- Your goal is to comprehensively advise our clients and drive exciting projects as a qualified cloud expert
- You strive for further professional and personal development and you are passionate about complex topics
- You are fluent in German and English, written and spoken
- You intend to start your career at one of our aforementioned sites on April 1st 2022
- You have not dealt with any cloud topics during your studies? Then we will be all the same pleased to read your enclosed letter of motivation
- You are interested in our Leipzig or Berlin sites specifically? In that case, willingness to travel, as it is known from traditional consultancy, is not always required!
In addition to a pleasant, collegial atmosphere, we offer you a promising and international working environment. We have flat hierarchies and an open door atmosphere. Another plus point: Thanks to a large number of education programs, we take you one big step forward in your professional and personal development.